Over this four week self-paced course you’re going to not only learn about homeopathic remedies for cold and flu, but also take time to understand why we develop symptoms and how we can shift our mindset around “getting sick”.
You’ll explore the stories you hold about “getting sick”, challenge old perspectives, and try on some new ones. You'll learn new frameworks for "sickness", look at what causes these symptoms, when to intervene and how to trust more.
This course is intended for individuals who already have a basic understanding of homeopathy - it does not go over the basics and beginner concepts of homeopathy. I recommend taking Homeopathy at Home (https://www.paulajeffrey.com/product-page/homeopathy-at-home) first or brushing up on homeopathy basics via home prescriber books.
Each class is presented as a 60-90 (sometimes 90+) minute video session
- Week one: Symptoms and Susceptibility
- learn about the symptom cycle, causative factors, susceptibility, suppression and expression.
- Week two: Regulating and Reflecting
- bring your journal for a little self-reflection and learn tools for nervous system regulation so you can stay calm, cool, and collected when symptoms appear.
- Week three: Remedies
- deep dive into 30+ homeopathic remedies for cold and flu - and print out the session so you have your own cold + flu remedy cards!
- Week four: Dosage and Potency
- explore the basics of choosing dosage and potency, learn about remedy responses, the spectrum of intervention, and what to do after that first dose.
- Polyvagal theory PDF
- Cold and Flu Remedy cards
- Prescribing basics cheat sheet
- Acute casetaking worksheet
- Putting together your kit PDF
- Dosage and Potency for the Home Prescriber ebook by Paula Jeffrey ($15 value)
*After purchase, download the access file in your confirmation email. This link expires after 30 days and while it can be re-sent, it is much easier to save it so you always have access!*